Friday, June 20, 2008

High from Buble

Hi~! High~! [grin]
I had an impromptu night of getting to go to a Michael Buble concert just three hours before the concert. I'm at a loss of words on how excited I was (I'd probably check-in 1000 words at this point) but why bore you with my 1000 nonsensical words..
The opening act was naturally 7 and they were amazing to watch since they perform acapella.
Check out their website. To those who can't read (the text is red... hard for some to read) it's http://www.naturallyseven.com/ and myspace/naturally 7
After the opening act when they got the audience hyped, there was a 15 minute intermission... to which I was... What the... What was the purpose of the opening act getting the audience hyped up if they are going to have a 15 minutes intermission....
The Rod Laver Arena was jam packed with people. Around us were the locals and I could barely spot a few Asians in the crowd. I listen to Michael Buble and not Jay Chou.... go figure [shrugs]
The ticket was an e-ticket type [points to the paper] which our beloved Su Jin is holding up for us to see. [grin]
I shall apologize before hand and say... my digital camera is not powerful enough to grab nice shots. It's the type of camera where I can neither set the aperture, speed or ISO... [grumble grumble]Hahah~! And the man of the hour (technically hours) arrives on stage~! [fangirl squeal]

Ahhh~! These images of him does him no justice. He was so fun and charismatic~! I can imagine having coffee with him and I think I'll fall off my chair, laughing. That or I'd probably playfully hit him for being so mean. [nod nod nod] And he held the audience attention in every way he could. His voice, his manner, his attitude, his antics... [lol] I lost count of all the funny antics that he pulled.
He's really very good though. If I could watch him again, I would. One thing I'll point out, he was into the music as the audience were. He'd jump around, giddy walk, slide with his shoes and even swing the mic to which I was 0__o with my hands out stretched. [lol] ^___^ I'll take a leaf from his book and try to apply to my future performances. [nod nod nod] I was so happy, filled with energy to the point I was giddy myself as I walked out of the arena. The concert was from 8.30pm to 11pm.
I skipped merrily down to the city where I took in the cool night weather and loved the energy of the concert. After the concert, my housemate, her friends and I had some white wine to celebrate the end of their exams~! I was already drunk from the concert and after 4 glasses of the good stuff, I was ready for bed. Would have posted this last night but I didn't want to chance writing anything odd under the influence. [lol] So many good things happened and it's only the beginning of the holidays. Wonder what else is in store. Cheers~!



p/s: Here's a little something I found on youtube. [grin]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna go tooo!!!! hahahahaha
The youtube vid is really cool! LMAO.. He's SOO adorable [fangirl squels] My future boyfriend must be similar to him *points at Mike* hehehehe..

ladywinters said...

Wish you were here to see him perform. He's amazing~!! [jumps around to his energy] Who's Mike? [grin]

Unknown said...

Mike = Michael = Michael Buble [throws pillow at u]

ladywinters said...

^__^;; gosh, didn't know you two were on a nickname basis already. [snicker] [grabs pillow and goes to sleep]