Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Winter looms... Bringing the cold but the warmth as well

Oh god, it's June already. [insert string of colourful words here] Winter winter..

Look it's foggy at night... insane.

I'm at the end of my classes but I need to finish my work. X__x I spent tonight not doing work... I was chatting with Sabs. Loved that I shared my kya-ness with you...
Working hard all night and someone comes to bring you midnight snacks. Won't you just love her? Heheheh.... This is Neha, my next door housemate. ^___^ Super fun chick~!
[Lol] Van's gonna to kill me for putting this photo up... But I think it captures the housemates feel very very well. ^___^
My first 2 housemates and loving them. Heheh~! By right, I have 3 housemates but I don't like the last one so too bad. Xp I try to like everyone but sometimes it's just hard... It'll be very hard to say goodbye to them. Yea... they'll be leaving in July. [Van's found a house of her own and Neha's going back to India]

These days Evelyn's been coming to my room and do work...
And then we head to school to do... more work... [sigh] It's great to have a friend / classmate who up to finishing work. ^___^ Shall need to learn from her energy~!

So yea... I went to school today and I spotted Shaun. ^___^ The funny thing that he said when I asked for permission to take his photo was "I better not find my photo on some shoddy website". Ermmm... would being in my blog be bad.... XD
This is Steve. He's nice enough to let me photograph him. [grin] I get the nice same feeling I did from my lecturers from TOA who's passionate about what they do~! ^___^ It's a lovely feeling. You'd probably shot me for saying this so very often, but I love my lecturers
On a random note; on our way home, we spotted this in the tree...
No, it's not a racoon.... but it was scavenging through the rubbish for food..
It's a possum. Awesome~! Hehehee... And it wasn't even afraid of us... Wanted to pick it up and bring it home.... but I decided to capture his photo instead... [grin]

Back at home, Evelyn cooked dinner since I cooked her dinner the other day. ^___^ She made tomato sauce with scrambled eggs and black pepper beef with onions~! Lovely. Recipes to learn and practice~! ^____^


Sitting in front of the keyboard is ermmm... tiring, bothersome... but fun... Okies... I'm done with proscrastinatin now. Back to work~! Cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOHHH...
I want the muffins and...and the tomato pepper eggs and...and...and choc biscuits!!! [grabs everything] teehee~!

ladywinters said...

Aren't you the meanie to be stealing all my food... [grabs them back]