Friday, June 27, 2008

Holiday Cycle

Hey kids. You'd think that I'd update more often now that the holidays are here and stuff... The holidays are good~! Just made me a bit more lazy than usual... [lol] No surprise there I suppose. [grin]

So what have I been up to these holidays.... nothing much really. Unless I get a last minute call from a friend that wants to do something, I go into the holiday cycle... I'll be doing these things (in no particular order)

i. Reading Manga
ii. Watching Anime
iii. Watching Movie (from the network)
iv. Playing Yahoo Games offline... (So far I finished 3 games)
v. Write blogs
vi. Update my Deviant
vii. Cooking
viii. Cleaning
ix. Practice my singing
x. Burn off the Mangas and Animes I've seen
xi. Chat with friends
xii. Write snail mails
xiii. Write emails
xiv. Playing Online Games (Gaia Online, Facebook, Waiting for the Kitsune to play GE)

I did go out yesterday and had a random city walk. Will post up the photos soon. Lazy at the moment... [lol] Missing home, family and friends... [sobs] It's ok so no worries. Stay tuned for the next post. Cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's ALOT of activities [grins]Well, better than letting ur brain rot.. hehehe

ladywinters said...

I like to do lots of things... sometimes I end up not doing anything because I can't decide what to do. [lol]