Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yummy BBQ Lunch

Finally, blogger lets me post up the photos. Was uploading the photos halfway when it decided to hang half way... [sigh] But it's up now.

Hmm... to blog about yesterday's event (17th) and later today's event (18th). Let's get things started now, shall we? I shall refer to the BBQ event as a today event... The holiday mode kicked in today and I was pretty excited about the BBQ lunch. I finally got to see Yoong Yoong's room for the first time.

She has quite a lot of pretty feminine stuff that I love to look at but would not buy them since I'd either accidentally break them or they'll collect dust. XD So it's pretty nice to see pretty girlie things.

Initially the BBQ, there were Yoong Yoong, myself, Jaslyn and Man Yee.

Jaslyn and Man Yee working hard on the grill while I was the photographer of the day. Yoong Yoong was just waiting for the food to be cooked since it's all her utensils we're using. [grin]

But then we had 2 more on the way... So we bought a bit more to cook. Look~! Hamburger patty and bread.

It was delicious and fun to make it. ^___^ BBQ are really best when a group of friends come together to make it.
It was a lovely weather to do the BBQ. Ok... maybe not that perfect since it was pretty windy and chilly as well...
But doesn't it just look lovely to eat BBQ under such a beautiful sky?
We had sausages and kebab on the grill as well. The BBQ grill is free for Unilodge students to use. Just press a button and the grill will heat up. ^___^ lovely~!
Ah... This is the surprise 2 guests, Pauline and Aaron. Look at Pauline's hair, it was really that windy...
We grilled and chat, just plain hang out. Aaron was apparently the best Interior design student of a particular class and the lecturer was showing of Aaron's works in front of the girls to which the girls were saying that best to avoid being in the same class as him (in a joking sort of way of course).
After sending Pauline and Aaron off, the rest of us got into the photo spamming mode and did loads of random things... like this experimental jump shot (would have been nice if my shutter speed could be set / if I could change the ISO) [sigh] People who know photography would know what I was saying just now...
We were just randomly doing stuff...
We actually did much more than what I posted here but I decided to post the not so weird ones... since I don't really have their permission to post these photos so better to post the pretty pretty ones. [lol]
I believe that some photos are meant to be private and only viewed by people that shared that moment and whoever they wish to share it with. [grin] So if I don't wish to show some photos, I will think that it's pretty rude of someone to demand to see these photos. Has happened before so just take note. Cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Makes me wanna go have a BBQ NOW!!! hahaha.... though did u guys forget the marshmellows??? LMAO

Nice pics BTW..... hehehe

ladywinters said...

[lol] I'll come back and we'll have bbq the old fashion-style with charcoal and all. Marshmellows would stick / melt across the grill... messy. plus we forgot about it. [grin] food pics are nice pics. [grins wider]