Sunday, December 03, 2006

Souvenirs

Hey there. The week of holidays is so close that I can practically smell it in the air. [takes a deep breath] ^________^ if only I can survive to the end, that is. A lot of thing has happened over the week.

One of the things that happened was the return of my parents from their trip to Egypt~! We used to travel together as a family to overseas but nowadays my parents got by themselves... Something like "we brought you to enough places, now go earn the money yourself" kind of thing. Nevertheless, we still get souvenirs. My mum bought a lot of oil lamps.. look at how many she bought. Hahaha~!

This one is the one I selected. Don't you think it's pretty... Not practical for me since it's fragile and all. I'll just need to put it far far away. Hehe.

My mum did get me something not fragile. Two necklaces. ^____^ i like necklaces and earrings.

This one is rather organic shaped and has a pretty pink stone. Not too bad for something that has pink in it.

I like this one better though. It's got hieroglyphics (wow~! I got the spelling right the first time round) of my name, joanne. Instantly in love with this one.

Speaking about love, my parents' anniversary was around last week too. The 30th of November. 26 years of love. Wow~! ^___^ I got them this pair of cute magnetic photoframes. One's of the woman's sign, the other the man's sign. Erm... what are they called? No idea.

Other than my parents being back, there was a lot to do last week. This photo is related to new media. Wai Khong got all my classmates to join this contest for our projects and we had to do a website in a few hours. I must admit my design and website skills are not the greatest.

Other than this, I booked a seat to go to this year's drawing field trip on the 18th to the 20th December.. This would be odd since I've not been drawing for quite a while now. Hehe. This december would be a busy one and I look forward to having it. Will have loads of things to blog about. until next time, Cheers~!

No comments: