Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fly me to the moon

'I want to fly away from here...'


Was talking to a friend and she was feeling down. Decided to make this photoshop painting for her to feel better... and for me to feel better too. First time doing this fast style painting... I didn't really turn out the way I had envisioned it but I enjoy unexpected outcome. [grin]

I want to escape from work, Work is a killer. Hmmmm... I went to college yesterday (24/5) after going to Su Jin's place to eat dinner (Thank you Thank You thank YOU). I left her house at 8.30pm to head to school. Yea... I was going to college at 8.30pm... I needed to get out of the house... Got work to do.

There were other people in the computer lab (It's now open 24 hours until 7th June to accommodate us last minute students) but there were only a handful of us. Then came 12 midnight. I was still playing around with the software I was now rusty at (after effects) so I didn't have anything to save but 2 students lamented when all the computers reset themselves.... Most of them left, leaving me and two other guys...

But they left at 2am, leaving me alone in the lab. I turned on my laptop and set the music to play (set a good atmosphere to work). The security guard came in to check on me a few times... the first time he asked if I was going to stay long, I was a little shocked and just nodded. He came again at 5am when I was taking a break... He asked if I was going back, to which I replied I'll be leaving on the 1st train back at 8am. Before he left, he told me that I was the last person in the building... [shrugs]

At least I got my work going and I got to watch the beautiful sunrise... I don't see sunrise that often. I reached home at 8.30am... to which I crawled to bed. Will be doing work tonight too... [sigh] Until next time, cheers~!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice painting gurl! hehehe. Do more!!! I wanna see more [grins]
[shudders] All alone in the library... sounds scary... dangerous too...

ladywinters said...

you make it sound that it's very easy... I'll like to do more NOW but work... I was in the computer labs up in the 5th floor... no random stranger can be in larr...

Anonymous said...

oi!! I have asked you right the other nite if you are gonna be alone there... or rather i asked if anyone else was doing what u did. = P

How u survived in library for sooo long?! salute!

ladywinters said...

I survived. hehehe... i presume there'll be more people doing it this weekend and next week.. XD i was working in the computer lab, if i was in the library they won't let me turn on the music...