Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day

Hey all, it's mother's day. A day where you tell your mummy just how special and well loved she is and ermmm... make dad pay for the bills if you're not working yet. XD That's why we then celebrate daddy's day... [gets smacked] Too bad I'm stuck here...

with work, stuff and things stacked up all over the place... [sigh] So I decided to go to the city to get me some clothes... Normal girls would now state 'yay' but for me it's erk..
So yea, the weather here is autumn... Cold and stuff.. Temp about 13-16. It's not that cold for some I know... but note that this is the first time for me to live in this kind of weather. And after chatting with the locals, they say it can get as cold as 8 in winter... really need to be prepared (I took this photo using the camera's timer mode for this photo...)
So after much delay (had been telling myself to get a good winter coat for weeks), I went to the city... I got a little lost per usual but it's good since that means more exercise for me. Heheh~! (That's the library)
There's quite a few interesting art / performing arts that happen in the weekends in the city. Take this lady as an example.
The first time I saw a people mimicking a white statue was in San Francisco... Another thing that was happening in the streets was ermmm... scientology protest. Okk... moving on.
So yea... I was walking around looking for Target shopping complex (got lost finding for it). So I popped in at Myer (another shopping complex, only this one sells branded stuff). For a person who depended on my mum for clothes shopping (I dislike clothes shopping and am totally grateful to mum), trying to find clothes in Myer and seeing price tag ranging high in the 100s... I didn't even dare to walk near the clothing... [shudders]

I managed to find my way to Target eventually. I bought this [points to the photo above] Cost me Aus 20. It was an option from buying the cashmere one that I really really really like but it's too expensive to buy (it was Aus70 man, that's RM210 for a sweater). I'm not that whacked to buy it... would spend it on a good winter coat instead (which I still fail to find)
Anyway, after going in and out of the fitting room three times and only triumphantly walking out with one sweater (I'm still too attached to money to buy clothes), I decided to buy another item to make me happy...
yummy cream puffs~! Hahah~! It was quite nice, though I'd state that the ones that Sarah bought for me in Subang Jaya was much better (fresh out of the oven). [grin] I'll end this post by stating "I love you so so so very very very much mumsie~!". Until next time then, Cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eh Eh, the cream puffs looks nice... courier some to me pls?? THANKSSSS.. LMAOOO

ladywinters said...

by the time they get to you... i think it would be cream smashed.. I'll bring you to eat the one in subang jaya... just need to remember where it was.... hahaha