Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lil Blue Envelope & Washing Machines


When I saw this in my mailbox today, I was surprised that it was a mail addressed to me... I thought it was some food since the photo in the front suggested that. Hehehe... Thanks for the mail, keng yen. Love getting mails. Your reply will come shortly. Wonder why I bother writing this since she's the type of person not to read blogs.

Today was a break day for me (self proclaimed). So I set to send my clothes (t-shirts, pants, pillow cases, bedsheet, quilt cover, towel) to wash.. I handwash my delicates, thank you very much. I used to use my t-shirts and pants by hand as well, that's until my right hand began to ache... so now I'll just leave the washing to the washing machine

I had so much clothes waiting for me to wash, I had to utilize 2 washing machine... and then use 2 dryers... That's AUS 3 x 4 = AUS 12 (RM36) gone to money laundrying (i mean doing laundry). I must look like a weirdo to be hauling 2 big plastic bags full of clothes.... Ah well, love the feeling of having good, clean clothes. Until next time then, cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You needed TWOOO washing machines??? It sounded like you were carrying TWO santa-sackful of clothes to wash... LMAO...

ladywinters said...

like I said, I wash my load of clothes once a month... Bound to have that many. Hehehe~! Santa sack... got one? sounds handy for my next washing trip. [snicker]