Saturday, May 24, 2008

Random random

=start transmitting random post=

Deadlines are looming near... Seriously. I'm panicking and I'd run around like a headless chicken except I'm really very tired. So I turn to doodling random stuff instead. Like skelly up here... ^___^ He's mine... Go dig your own one.

Since I'm being random anyway... I'm not an early riser. I do wake up early but always goes back to bed... On days that I need to get up but really lazy, I'll roll out of bed (literally) and walk to open the window... Then I'll just lay on the floor... (should someone pick my lock and come in, I'd look like a corpse on the floor). The reason why this would eventually wake me up is because the floor is not comfortable and I'm too far from the bed to slink back into bed. However, it's not 100% working solution should I roll myself nearer to bed...



This morning (23/5), when I went to open the window, I popped my head out and saw fog... At first I thought I was my eyes playing tricks on me. It wasn't... Today was the coldest record by far Melbourne has come to experience (quoting for a classmate).



Apparently it was 3 degrees today... the kind that you breath out and you see vapour... yea... These days it has been freaking cold... I'm dressed as warm as I can. Should it get colder, I'll just wear more layer and camp by my heater...



Oh, I told you guys I'm learning maya right. Above is a boat I modelled then coloured. I then rendered the boat and the water in Maya, brought the picture to photoshop to add the shadow of the boat in the water... Then I envisioned snow (cold here marr...) but it's still autumn (maple leaves come into play..), but then the snow didn't look much like snow... Let's just say they're little friendly spirits then and the boat is now a spirit river boat. XD

This lil guy's fuzzy, as in his name is FUZZY DOG. I drew him without even knowing he'd turn out this way. I started with the random head shape and from there, I drew the eyes, etc... I can't really draw (seriously) but I'm trying. Hope you enjoyed my randomness...

=end of random post transmission=

No comments: