Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Parcel~! A Parcel~!

4th May 2008

It was a sunday. My family was going to celebrate Mother's day early with my grandma. They were going to one of my favourite restaurant. [sobs] Had actually requested to eat there before coming here but for some reason my requests were denied... I'll just have to wait to go eat when I get back then.

Anyway, Daddykins had arranged for me to speak via video conference to my grandma. Hahha~! It was a new experience for grandma definately. Of course, I had a fun time trying to chat with my grandma... too bad the line that night was freaking lag plus everyone seems to be standing in the background making it hard to hear my grandma [fume fumes][shrugs]... Oh, I even had a surprise guest appearence in the session, Alvin. [grin] It's good to see that everyone's well back at home.

Missing home per usual but it's ok. I love my family to bits~! Plus my friends. "I'll be back soon~!" is what I already tell myself rather often. No worries, hakuna matata~! [wink]

6th May 2008

Was waiting for mum's parcel to arrive... had actually gone down to the office to ask them regarding my parcel on the 5th... Guess I was shy one day. But here it is~!

My parcel~! [grin] And it's a big one~! (Had editted the photo - address not there for safety precaution)
When I was signing for my parcel, the lady asked out of curiosity what was in it? [lol] Of course, I was under no obligation to tell anyone what was inside. It's my parcel after all.

But I'll tell you guys. Mum send over 1 bedlinen (aka bedsheet), 1 pillow case, 1 box of chicken stock cubes, 1 pack of instant chicken rendang and 2 bottles of supplementary / vitamin pills. And a letter~! ^___^
Wow~! Look. I'm sure not many of us have seen the RM10 Malaysian stamp and now I have 5 of them. Yay~! (For your information, I do collect stamps)
Australian customs are very strict... nice to know that they actually have a tape that writes "Opened by Australia Post for Inspection by Customs". Makes sense for them to have it but wow, cool was somehow what I was thinking.

Imagine if I have a tape that writes "Hey this has been opened by me because I was just plain curious" Hahah~! Though I think I won't have much use for that tape...
And yea, inside along with all the stuff was this notice.

"Opened for inspections - no items have been removed by Customs" Wonder how the other notices would look like... "Opened for inspections - we took something" ? Hahah~! Anyway, thanks for the parcel~!

Should anyone want to send me anything, I welcome anything. Love getting snail mails and packages~! Ask me for my address, I'll send it to you via email if I know ya (To deter stangers). But I'll clarify now, I want nothing that will get me into trouble like food stuff, animal parts or drugs.. I know no one will do that... I don't know why I'm clarifying this but yea... (I'm just so random sometimes)

Until next time then, Cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually thought they'll confiscate the chicken cubes... LMAO

ladywinters said...

I did bring over some chicken cubes when I came over... but I'm as surprised as you that they allow it across the mail service. hehehe.