Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tagged by Johnny~!

"This would be my very first tag I'm doing... I think... Hahah~! Thanks Johnny"


Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 11.45pm Sunday 11th May 2008

Name: Joanne Chan
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 0
Shoe size: 10
Height: Ermmm.... 175cm i think... [don't really remember]

Where do you live: Now? Glenferrie, Melbourne. If not, Malaysia
Favourite drinks: chocolate milk, rose syrup with milk
Favourite breakfast: bread with bacon

Have you ever been on a plane: lost count...
Swam in the ocean: yes... don't fancy it
Fallen asleep in school: during boring lectures...
Broken someone's heart: not that i know of.
Fell off your chair: once... trying to reach for something and it was too far.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: nope
Saved e-mails: yes. i collect emails...

What is your room like: my underground lair
What's right beside you: my computer mouse?
What is the last thing you ate: dinner. fried calamari with cream soup and bread.

Ever had chicken pox: yes... it was torture
Sore throat: yes... who hasn't?
Stitches: nope. thank god. just battle scars (i'm a clumsy person)
Broken nose: rubbed my nose too hard once... nose kept bleeding... only found out it was broken when i saw the doctor...

Do you believe in love at first sight: yup
Like picnics: yup. let's go picnic again, zwei, sammy, jess, foxy~!!!
Who was the last person you danced with: danced?? when? errr... my younger sis i think when we were learning the ball room dancing on a cruise ship...
Last made you smile: Magitra (through msn) [grin]
You last yelled at: my laptop... for suddenly hanging itself... while i was doing work... which luckily i had saved... but still...

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: yes
Kissed anyone: nope
Get sick: i hurt myself... does that count?
Talked to an ex: no... no ex to talk to in the first place...
Miss someone: yes
Eat: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper (oreo cookies) [grin]

Best feeling in the world: watching whose line is it anyway, laughing until i was really on the floor, crying from laughing too much.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: used to... but no longer, nose sensitive
What's under your bed: here? extra blankets and an empty luggage bag. back at home.. too many to note here... hahah
Who do you really hate: my lazy self
What time is it now: 12.37am

Random:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yes
Q: Do you have any siblings: refer to previously asked question
Q: Do you want children: [shrugs]
Q: Do you smile often: as often as i can
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: when it's legible
Q: Are your toenails painted: nope

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my bed at home.. oh wait, that's still mine... erm.. my younger sis' bed. it's comfy~!
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: black and collared.. i wear this to sleep..
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: eating dinner probably...

Q: I can't wait till: I get back to Malaysia~!
Q: When did you cry last: ermmm... a few weeks back when I really really really missed home...
Q: Are you a friendly person: i try to be?
Q: Do you have any pets: my home is a practical zoo... at the moment, 1 cat, 1 terrapine, fishes, 2 dogs.. oh wait, my dog gave birth to 5 puppies (so that's 7 dogs)

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? no idea... at home
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? in this context you're asking about bf right? like i said no bf to talk about....
Do you sleep with the TV on? nope. no tv in my room. hahaha

What are you doing right now? Filling this tag, questionnaire, thing~!
Have you ever crawled through a window? yes i did. I locked myself out of the room and thank god i left the window unlocked.. though it's climb through it not crawl...
Can you handle the truth? truth about what?

Are you too forgiving? [shrugs] depends on the situation.
Are you closer to your mother or father? neither. I love them both very very much and equally. [grin]
Who was the last person you cried in front of? Pui Yee
How many people can you say you've really loved? family (4), friends (ermmm... lost count) come back later...

Do you eat healthy? sometimes.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? No ex to take one with...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? yup
How often do you go to church? don't go there to pray though... i do go to church to photograph the interior and stain-glass windows [grin] but not often, normally when i travel

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? my laptop to find someone to talk to...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? loud loud loud hahahah
Are you confident? nope

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.. (how old would i be... 13?)
1- just started secondary school in assunta (love being an assuntarian)
2- cycling around the neighbourhood with sunz
3- girl guides
4- going for tuitions
5- making very good friends in assunta

5 things on my to-do list today (Monday now...)
1- my assignments
2- go grocery shopping
3- think about going to class or not...
4- not jump off the building for not doing work during the weekends.. (i do this every monday)
5- enjoy the sunset

5 snacks I enjoy
1- oreos
2- mint chocolate
3- junk food
4- dried apricots
5- kacang

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- put some money in FD to generate even more money
2- get my dream house (decorated with ikea furnitures, dedicated concert room for puiyee's mini, libraries of books, etc)
3- get all the game platforms and their games (playstation, playstaion 2, xbox, wii, etc)
4- travel the world and do photography
5- make sure that my parents are well taken care of ^__^

5 of my bad habits
1- lazy
2- i apologise too much...
3- play too many games
4- procrastinate
5- my priorities are messed up..

5 places I have lived in
1- shah alam (kindergarten)
2- old klang road
3- my dad's house when he was still based in vietnam
4- hotels, motels, apartments when my family and i travel...
5- Here in glenferrie, melbourne

5 jobs I've had
1- Student (still doing this)
2- Freeloader (he best job)
3- Data Entry Clerk (at my mum's office)
4- 'Free'lancer (I do stuff for my dad or my elder sis)
5- Photographer (for my cousin's wedding)

5 people I tag (totally up to you if you guys want to do this)
1- Foxy
2- Zwei
3- Samantha Pong
4- Pui Yee
5- Darren (because you totally need a blog update)

No comments: