Saturday, August 02, 2008

New Housemates

Yup yup.. I got myself two new housemates.

The one I'm sharing my bathroom with is Brett. She's an American. Was in the air for 30 hours to get here. She didn't come on a direct flight; had multiple stopovers. She's the eldest of 4, has 1 sister and 2 brothers. Studying International Affairs. Will be here for a term. So far is very enthusiatic and happy-go-lucky but she says it's because she hasn't had sleep yet.. [shrugs]

The other one is Yohanna (called Hanna). She's German. Youngest of three, has 2 sisters. Studying business administration. On an international exchange programme. Will be here for a term. Her English isn't very good but at least I can understand her speech. Carries an English - German dictionary. [grin]

Sounds like it'll be a fun term... XD let's hope we'll stay well together.

No comments: