Sunday, August 03, 2008

The SEME or UKE Quiz

Saw Jess Mok (author's note (a/n):hahah.. have to specify since there are 2 other Jess whom all I know reads my blog from time to time) do this. Pretty eye...

The SEME or UKE Quiz
You scored as The Optimistic UKE

You are the kindest, most sweet, and cutest of all UKE kind. (a/n: you must be joking~!)


This is not really a bad thing, actually it's very good. You may be the lowest level of UKE but you are also the happiest and most adorable. (a/n: i bet some of you must be laughing at this line...)


You are often a fan of things you can snuggle with and cartoons will never grow boring for you. (a/n: this would be true.. the snuggling bit.. hmmm.. if I wasn't sensitive to dust I suppose)


You smile a lot and nothing ever seems to get you down which makes you a great match for the Gentle SEME. (a/n: any Gentle SEME out there?) Be warned, though, my Uke-friend.. rough times await you if a Homicidal SEME lingers too close. (a/n: [looks up homicidal] homicidal = Capable of or conducive to bloodshed. sounds like a happy tree friend...)


You would do well to befriend a Sorrowful UKE as I'm sure your happy-go-lucky attitude will balance out their depression. On my last note I will say that ropes, whips, and chains aren't your fancies even if they are tempting - I'd stick to just the simple stuff if I were you.(a/n: wth is with this random note... no comments.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very interesting test.. LOLX

Though it's not THAT accurate *thinks* Not many personality tests are accurate IMHO....

I'm just thankful you're not homicidal SEME... hahaha