Friday, August 29, 2008

Sitting at the end of W3

Gosh, I'm now at the end of week 3... Time seems to be moving pretty quickly. ~__~



29th August 2008, Friday

12am Work my way backwards. Heheh... I'm currently trying to put together a word document which I had editted the information for the fifth time now (and certainly not the last... trust me). Oh well, that's work for you. Progress and more progress.



Before this, I was playing magic TCG (trading card game) with Saran. Interestingly enough, he was staying beside my apartment (he's staying in a studio apartment = 1 person apartment) for 2 years? Hmmm... he has quite a number of anime (original ones) and is ranked top 14th in magic in Thailand (aka a very good player). Played about 4 rounds (I won the first and last round)



9pm. He also showed me a multiplayer online game called Team Fortress 2. Similar to counter strike he says. He let me play 2 times. Hahah~! Fun to kill stuff.



7pm. Hmmmm... before that, Evelyn, Saran and myself had dinner together. We ate at a japanese restaurant called Samurai. I loved the Chicken Katsu Curry they served. It was delicious~!



4pm. I accompanied Evelyn as she did her presentation for her individual project. Bill and James were sitting and listening to her presentation. Lucky for her, there was one other person that had to present as well.



12.30pm Had group research project class. Shaun showed us the character submissions and announced who he selected to be in the lead character design team. Naomi was one of the four who got chosen. I wasn't worried since I was nowhere near good in drawing. [shrugs] Other than that, James introduced the method of formal meeting to the groups.



28th August 2008, Thursday

Going for business lecture is pretty much a bore but I still try to bring myself to college to attend the lecture (at the very least, so that I won't be late for the flash class). In the flash class, we learnt about singleton variables (it's an actionscript 3 term). Hmm... I made random green curry noodles with crabstick, sotong fishballs & vege.

27th August 2008, Wednesday

A little late for comm practice. Shane don't like late-comers. XD Good thing that I met Reif at the Prahran station and walked into class with him. Hahaha~! At least got company. This week the rest of the group were doing week 1 discussion, which my group has already done. Nothing much today.

26th August 2008, Tuesday

Steve's class. We didn't do very much progress since some of the key points were clashing with other groups. Need to work on the key points some more. [sigh] Reif did an awesome environment transition. After class, I went to the city to book my ticket.

25th August 2008, Monday

My group didn't have much to do during business class since we had already decided on our topic already. Dion got us to complete section 1. I used the laptop to key in the answer and then got Jake to write his version. After that, Jaslyn and I got to writing the collaborated answers into the workbook. [lol]

Heh. That's this week so far... except for Saturday and Sunday. [lol] Cheers~!

No comments: