Saturday, December 23, 2006

Celebrations~!

Whew~! It's like early in the morning when I could be nicely lazing in bed with Mr sunshine high in the sky... lazy days have arrived. Hehe.

Yesterday was a whirlwind of events. The morning started with a serving of movie. Went to watch the "Night at the Museum" at Midvalley. We went for the 11am show and yet that wasn't even to escape the ridiculous saturday jam.


The movie's really really really good and extremely funny~! Worth the RM11 it cost to go watch it. It's definitely better than Happy feet and Eragon. So go watch it.


Anyway, Midvalley's dressed for the Christmas occasion. I must admit that they really placed much effort into putting all this together and having all the Christmas activities.


Look~! Performance down below.


An example of Malaysian's aesthetic value... Dense Culture~! One would not be bored looking at all them decorations~!


Lots of people still doing their last-minute shopping. Probably explains why there were still so many people..


Cutie~! This was the last photo I managed to take before my camera ran out of battery. [pokes camera] You eat up too much energy.


After the trip to Midvalley, I only had time to come back home, shower and drive out again. I made my way to the college to meet up with Noriko, Chris, Zero, Rony, Hong Wai, Fai-Fai, Chee Boon, Vivian, Pui Yee, Michael, Albert, Antony in the evening.

The plan: Go to eat seafood dinner in Klang. The occasion was Noriko's birthday. Was suppose to have it yesterday (22nd, Friday) but postponed due to Chinese festival, winter's solstice.

So when we all arrived (went in 4 cars + chris' cool new Vios), we made our way to Eugene's house, by a map certified by him. Hahaha. I parked my car at his house and hopped into his car with Noriko & Pui Yee (Kya-ness~!). The reason being I can neither drive fast nor follow well in the night... There, Eugene took over the navigation and directed us to our first stop (now down to 3 cars).


This is Noriko and Vivian. ^___^ There were the 14 of us, and 4 of us are girls. So it's not surprising to say that the food disappeared in 15 minutes. Boys. Hahaha.. It's as if we haven't ate in 5 years. Like hungry ghosts.


Even with all that food, it wasn't enough. With the urge of eating crab, we moved on to the second spot. Here, we got ourself plenty of beer.

I haven't drank beer since the first time I tasted beer, so that's like 10 years ago. Nonetheless, I drank merrily with all my friends.


We enjoyed the crabs and the tiger beer.


Now I know why people like to go out, hang with friends, eat and drink.


That day I drank 5 and 1/3 cups of beer. Frankly speaking, it wasn't enough. Muahaha~! I'll have to look forward to the next drinking outing. Noriko, I want to drink~!


Group photo~!


I want more MM outing~!


We girls can drink more than the guys.


Super thanks to Eugene for bringing us around.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Christmas is here and I want to wish everyone good health and Happy Christmas~!

No comments: