Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Nostalgic & Spring Cleaning

Now I'm on my last week of the term and I'm now writing this while a group is presenting their new media project. Hehe.. it's not that I'm not respecting them, it's just that we're doing a video archive of our presentation and the groups that are done are more of less left to our devices...

"On tuesday (while working on my multimedia project studio) I decided to go out to cycle since it was such a lovely sunset. I do go cycling once in a while nowsdays... I remember when I went cycling with my best friend and play with the neighbourhood kids. That was when I was still in primary school. We always just play around the road around my house but we do have our own little adventures. We normally walk into "uncharted land", going behind houses and walking in narrow spaces (places that normal people won't venture). How I really fancy those days.

Cycling around my neighbour, I find that there are many changes. They have chopped down the trees at the playground field and overturned the earth. The playground where I used to play in have changed from wood to become a colorful plastic. I didn't notice these changes.. All I know is that I'm now cycling alone."

"Yesterday (6th December) I was playing with my computer desktop when I noticed a few ants running about the table. I asked my maid to help me clean the table. My maid took this opportunity to really clean the computers and peripherals since she now had someone to overlook how she should clean the pc. She doesn't clean the computer because she fears of spoiling the computer accidentally.

So I unplugged all the peripherals and helped to clean as well. Things like the monitor, the table, the wires, the printer, the keyboard (god there were unknown dust particles in between these keyboard previously), etc were cleaned. Since the chassis had all its peripherals unplugged, I got down to cleaning the inside. Lcuky for me, the chassis I have has a good filtering system. The only thing that was filthy were the cooling fans. Must remember to clean more often...

After all the cleaning was done (my maid being totally satisfied with the good job) I had the difficulty remembering what went where and where was for what. I did put everything together in the end~! I'm improving with computer management skills"

Back to today (7th December), it was a different sort of presentation than I'm accustomed to. Had to present while presenting to a video camera... I've not done that before and I hope it'll turn out well. X__x Oh ya, I killed my spectacles frame today so I had to go get new spectacles done.. Apparently my power increased by 50 for both eyes. Hope it won't go higher anymore (unlikely though). Cheers~!

1 comment:

Maya C said...

21st Birthday!!? Happy Birthday & hope it was the best ever! Warm wishes for a great year ahead! Live Life & Have Fun