Sunday, December 10, 2006

My 21st Bash

I’m seriously in love with people. I’m absolutely glad I did the birthday bash. To those who didn’t know about it, I held my 21st birthday party at my house with all that I love and cherish.

To summarize the party,


all I can say is it had lots of elements;

piano playing by pui yee,



jenga with mel & clare,




food,



cake,





love,






family,







new and old friends,



lots of wine drinking for me which I truly enjoy (didn’t get drunk),



sake,






fun,



Uno game,




singing,



presents



and of course photographs.

Super thanks for you guys who came.
My family, relatives, my neighbours, the Teh family.


[MM lecturers –

Eugene (a supportive & great friend)
Wai Khong (a talented and fun guy),

Man Meng (cool and collected, cheeky otherwise),
Tuck Loong (a loud and fun person)]

[MM class -

Pui Yee (a composed and darling person),
Noriko (extremely cute and nice girl),
Jonz (cool dude who is great to have around),
Michael (funny in his special way),
Chris (sensible & caring friend),
Zero (rather cold at first but warm person)

Albert (a talented photographer

[IL class –

Mel (sunshine & happy-go-lucky girl)
Clare (calm and collected person)

Bard (extremely fun, witty & joyful person)


[Taylors –

Christian (quiet but really warm person)

[Juniors –

Zie Wei (cuddle bunny & caring)

Jessica (nice and great to cuddle)


Birthday Photo Spam~!
















Hope you guys had as much fun as I did. I truly loved all your company and I can’t thank you enough for being there. I’ll have to wait until the 15th before I can open them presents… [in glee] Thanks once again, guys. Cheers~!

No comments: