Monday, December 25, 2006

Genting Trip

It was the 24th Decemeber when we merrily made our way to Malaysian's "air-con" entertainment, Genting Highlands. My mum brought along quite a picnic of things.


That's until I saw this taxi. Haha, we can't compare to this guy...


Dad got himself a "suite" so he said my sister and I could bring a friend along. Guess who I gleefully brought along.


It's had been quite a long long while since I stayed in Awana. Normally I'll stay in First World. Much cheaper.


There were a lot of people that were staying at Awana.


Nonetheless, I took this time to stop and smell the flowers.


When our room was ready, I opened the door and went straight to this. Nah.. Loads of stuff to bring in. How I wished I stayed in this bed.


Instead, we find ourselves at the end of a long long "dragon" (as Pui Yee puts it). Had two complimentary skyway passes so we didn't drive up. If there were this much people here, can you imagine what the situation would be up there?


Well, you guessed it. There were long long lines at everything. Restaurants, toilets, Rides, etc... So our plan to have fun at the outdoor themepark was thrown out the window.


Instead, Pui Yee and I had fun taking photos. Like this deco at First World hotel.


And this insanely coloured decoration also at First World.


Since we couldn't have fun running around Genting, we could only imagine ourselves running around in this mini replica of Genting.


Even our break at Starbucks with our hot chocolate couldn't stop our photo frenzy.


Actually, we just wanted a place to lounge around to enjoy Malaysian's natural air-con.


It's undeniable that the Christmas feeling was in the air. There were many people running around with funny red hats.


That of course, included us.


Although I don't celebrate Christmas, it's fun to join in once in a while.


Although Christmas has been globally-marketed, it should be about the love,


the wonderful food (I can't help putting food in),


the company you keep,


And having a good time.


It doesn't stop us from being naughty... Hehe.


So if you were wondering why I wasn't online during Christmas eve and Christmas, I was up at Genting with my family and friends, having a ball... Despite being in a crazyly overcrowded Genting.

No comments: