Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Meeting & Basketball

It was moments after I came back from Genting that I received a sms from our dear Noriko saying that there would be a MM meeting the next day. Zero, Vivian, Nicole, Michael, Noriko, Hong Wai and myself were present. Needed to execute the website and motion graphics for our graduation in a short time.

Anyways after the meeting, I went for lunch with Noriko, Zero & Hong Wai at Cassa deVine / chicken-rice-shop. They served lovely soups there. It was after lunch that I did something I always wanted to do. Play basketball. So you can guess how interested I was when I got a chance to play this curious game.

Although I can't play for nuts, I gave it my all and had a lot of fun. Thanks Noriko, Zero, Hong Wai and Rony for putting up with this crazy idiot. Hahaha~! Cheers~!

No comments: